• 1 year later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol - don't know why I am the person to ask - but yes - olive oil is good - and is a health benefit. It is plant oil - vegetable oil and so healthier than animal fat oil [i.e lard or butter]. It does

Things you walked past and never noticed ........On Bridlesmith Gate there is a shopping alley called Bridlesmith Walk. Go along it and it looks like this. Upmarket fashion places. It comes out

Thanks nonnaB, Mrs C say's she is always right ! i daren't argue with her, it's that Italian blood in her

The Rheingold was originally owned by Captain Peter Van Hooff and Jenny Holmes who worked for British Midland Airways in the 70’s.

Hi Cliff Ton. Also a coincidence that I started at Midland in 1974 in ops at the airport. I remember Peter and Jenny well.

Mrs B

5 hours ago, MRS B said:

Hi Cliff Ton. Also a coincidence that I started at Midland in 1974 in ops at the airport. I remember Peter and Jenny well.

Mrs B

Were you in the terminal building, or the single-storey offices on the far side of the airport ?