Can anyoe remember the girl who hd a huge lump of a wig on her head? She had it for years and frequented Rock city a lot. She had heavy black make- up round her eyes, an actual masterpiece in artistry. I used to see her fully made up at 7.30 in the morning. This thing on her head started out as a hairpiece that got gluey and gluey and was on her head for years. I did see her again perhaps 5 years ago and it has now gone nd been replace with pink pieces that looked like rabbits ears BIZZARRE!!!

Anyhow I think her name is Nicola and she spoke very posh.....

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyoe remember the girl who hd a huge lump of a wig on her head? She had it for years and frequented Rock city a lot. She had heavy black make- up round her eyes, an actual masterpiece in artistry. I used to see her fully made up at 7.30 in the morning. This thing on her head started out as a hairpiece that got gluey and gluey and was on her head for years. I did see her again perhaps 5 years ago and it has now gone nd been replace with pink pieces that looked like rabbits ears BIZZARRE!!!

Anyhow I think her name is Nicola and she spoke very posh.....

I remember her clearly. We all called her (very clever!!) 'Glue Head' as I believe thats what she covered her hair in. If you ever got up close it looked like it had been varnished, very odd. I too saw her a few years later, when it was cut off and dyed all pink. Looked much better. I used to think that I looked outrages at the time, but she out madded all of us.

Deffo need a picture of this one? Seems I missed out!

Last seen in Clinton cards vic centre with a terrible smell coming from her God I hope she s not reading this!!!! I think she lived in Sneinton...

• 6 months later...
I remember her clearly. We all called her (very clever!!) 'Glue Head' as I believe thats what she covered her hair in. If you ever got up close it looked like it had been varnished, very odd. I too saw her a few years later, when it was cut off and dyed all pink. Looked much better. I used to think that I looked outrages at the time, but she out madded all of us.

I always thought that the glue thing looked like a snail shell. She grew her hair longer and this lump used to hang half way down her back and I don't know why she didn't cut it off. I can't remember her ever speaking to us. Shame as it might have been enlightening. I think I might have had huge amounts of plastic hair woven into my hair by then, all burnt with a candle to seal it. It cost me £300 for a mohican - so who's the daft one? Pete Burns had a lot to answer to!

• 7 years later...