I thought I might make you all jealous with this one (A bit for all of us here)

just4u2.jpg

Look at this bit

bottom right corner DEN

It was just a great coincidence . We have been talking about Real Ale, Free C.D.s (Courtesy of Pete C ..........still on his moped ) and of cource Northern Soul and all three are mentioned on one little flyer that i found in my local Chinese throw away last evening

MOPED!!!..IT AIN'T NO MOPED..it's a VESPA MOTOR SCOOTER!!!!...if I could find out how to get the photo I put in photobucket out I would put it on here so you can see what a beautiful sight it is...bleedin moped..never been so insulted.

pete c....still riding a vespa motor scooter madashell

Sorry mate just a joke ,you must have read it as I posted it (I realised I had forgot to add ......LOL to the end)

As for photo bucket. .......>>Open Photo Bucket, >>enter pass word,>>open your album,>> select photo,>> left click on the bottom IMG CODE,>> right click to open dialog box and then left click on copy,>> open your Nottstalgia forum page,>> left click on where you want the photo to go,>> right click to open dialog box again and left click on paste . et voila there will be a load of letters there , but when you add post (Or preview) you will see your picture

It's alright Ian..only having a laugh myself mate..love all the funny stuff on this site....thanks for the info..will have a go later I'm at work at the moment on my works pc..rather have a try on my own computer..this one sometimes acts up.

pete c....still ridin a.....................................................VESPA SCOOTER!