Current Active Skin

'Skin' is the appearance of this forum and the way it appears. Go to the Home Page and scroll down to the very bottom - on the left hand side in very small type you will see 'Change Theme'. Click on any of those options and the page design will change, but DO NOT click on the option of 'IP Board Mobile' because you will get stuck in a hole you can't get out of.

SWMBO - used on forums all over the internet by a certain type of man, usually referring to his wife. She Who Must Be Obeyed.

SWMBO- I first found it in the Rumpole TV series & the books as used by Horace Rumpole, many years ago, used it ever since..................out of earshot of course!!

Let's be pedantic. SWMBO first appeared in the novel, 'She' by H.Rider Haggard, though I imagine a husband somewhere used it before that. I might have done it myself but I'm not quite old enough. isitsafe

• 3 years later...
28 minutes ago, IAN123. said:

Lost the Robin Hood logo last night. Old School4 popped up..no site heading now...just that little thumbnail

graphic..? Strange.

Me too, I thought I'd done summut wrong! Phew, I can relax now I know I'm not alone. :)

• Like 1