Current Active Skin

Robins Nottstalgia Header is now included in NOTTSTALGIA BLUE Skin.

Please choose it now...

Bottom left Drop Down Box, of the page you are looking at now....

Excuse me but I’d rather stay with the one I have at the moment [Easter bunny skin]

Bip.

I had left myself accidently connected all night and when I woke the computer up this new banner jumped at me (I thought we had gone down again for a second)

• 5 years later...

i too was experimenting with the different themes and im stuck on the mobile one if you click on change theme at the bottom of the page it doesnt do anything ive tried logging out and clearing cookies

Any updates or plug ins are only ever added to the site default skin, currently 'old school'

You may find features missing from others.

Mick, why is Robin Hood left handed at the top of the screen yet when I visited Nottingham last year he was holding his bow with his left hand making him right handed?

Rog

Hello Folks. I have been and gone and done it now. Just been messing changing skins to see what they are like and have got onto the Mobile one (which I don't like) and can't get out of it again. The change theme button is in the middle of the screen and when I hit it all it does is reload the page. ....... Heeeeeellllpppp!

• Upvote 2
  • 4 months later...

Educate me! What are skins (apart from a euphemism for French letters), and what is an SWMBO?