I have only recently found & joined this forum, previously I had bumped into the BossEyed kippers site, but this Bosworth School was unknown to my memory of the Meadows where I was born, I attended Trent Bridge school after Collygate infants, below is the only picture I have of this school! My name is Paul Booth & I am sitting far right, the lad on the left I remember to be Kevin Dunford, next to him, not sure but I think her name is Susan, the girl on the right is Olga who I believe was from the Ukraine, also not sure of the date, have forgotten the English system over the years, but I was born in '54, so presumably started there in '59. I distinctly remember the day before I started, grubbing around outside in the Street & my Mother telling me I was to be at school the following day - thought it was just a one off!

schoolphotofromCollygateadjjpg.jpg

Thanks for the Picture Paul

Its nice to see someone uploading a school picture again. (hint)

Dont forget to subscribe to this topic to get notified of any replies.

Thanks for the Picture Paul

Its nice to see someone uploading a school picture again. (hint)

Dont forget to subscribe to this topic to get notified of any replies.

You're spot on mick2me, topics like this really need pictures to make them work, I have a couple of others from TBS, Will post them (hopefully tonight) in the relevant area.

I noticed whilst looking through previous posts that there are a number of pictures that are no longer viewable (the red crosses) are these links all broken now, or does the forum have a picture archive for them?

Cheers, Paul.

Thanks for the update Bryce.

Regarding missing images, Right click on the image and check path in Properties,

If the origin is in Nottstalgia.com or Hasaw.org domains, I might be able to fix it.

Other domain hosted images may have dissapeared and that needs new images to link to.

Preferred to your own Photobucket /Imageshack account.

Then it will need an admin or moderator to update the image link.

Notify us of any missing images, Thanks.