Things To Do Before You Die!

• 13 years later...

Done most of the things I've wanted to do; I never did cop off with Olivia Newton John though, ah well never mind eh? Always wanted to go to America & I went, will hopefully go again later in the year, maybe west coast or rockies this time... Went on a whale/dolphin boat trip in Gran Canaria last month & it was brilliant & saw loads of dolphins & a whale. Seen dolphins & whales before at Miami seaquarium but they were captive & I wasn't happy about that, these were in the wild & free, just as I like them to be...

• Like 1

I went dophin watching in Portugal. Saw one dolphin and spent the rest of the time with my head in a sick bag. A good sailor I'm not.

Ooh not good Brew. We got bounced around a good bit but I wasn't seasick, I was a bit scared as it's 1'st time I've been on a boat since I've started with ischemic colitis, the Belfast girl we met was a bit green though, poor thing..

• 5 months later...

Hmmmm, my list would fill many volumes of books!!  My next project is to "re-cap" an Oscilloscope, which should keep me busy for a few hours. Then to familiarize myself with it's controls and learn to use it in fault finding on electronic equipment.

I have a Marantz  stereo amplifier and tuner I'd like to repair and use, packed away in the back of the workshop.

A good cold wet day project!

I also have a 2 metre FM ham radio given me a few years back that won't transmit, the scope will be handy to trace signals through it's circuits.

I love confusing Ben...LOL...Sorry Ben..

• Like 2

Lots on my list. 

Have new conservatory built. Spring 2019

Go fishing in Canada inc flying boat lake hopping trips. Hopefully 2020

Rebuild large scratter over Winter.

Exhibit my cider making collection at the County show. May 2019

Perfect my new fly rod designs and trial in Ireland and Scotland ready for marketing 2019.

I am a man in a hurry :biggrin:

ps - then I will build my coffin ....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Move house one last time. Get my model railway layout set up. Visit the US. Learn to play the guitar. 

Luckily, I've done almost everything else I've wanted to.

• Like 2

Stop killing houseplants. Get my house sorted out.  See my relatives in the USA, hug Mickey Mouse. See the Rolling Stones in concert one last time. Be contented and happy. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3