I'll guess at the artwork that was on the old tunnel at the back of the old Victoria Centre bus station???

What about that underpass between The Broadmarsh shopping centre and the bus depot (I don't know if this is still open!!)

I'll guess at the artwork that was on the old tunnel at the back of the old Victoria Centre bus station???

Mansfield Road Tunnel...long-time painted advert' for the Nottingham Building Society.

Cheers

Robt P.

Mansfield Road Tunnel...long-time painted advert' for the Nottingham Building Society.

Cheers

Robt P.

Thats the one I was on about

did you get the info by the way Rob?

What about that underpass between The Broadmarsh shopping centre and the bus depot (I don't know if this is still open!!)

Correct.

The wall tiles were cream and brown and set out in a random pattern designed by a computer at the poly. The tiles are still visible but covered in paint.

Oy oy (I just remember it not looking that good in my days over there . )

Infact in my original post I put the words sh*tty underpass but I relented and edited it out.

...did you get the info by the way Rob?

Yes, many thanks...

Decided not to pursue it, as the lady had clearly seen much better days.

That'll get 'em thinking...

Cheers

Robt P.

I was working in Wollaton today and saw the new "decoration". It's 60 metres tall and is the tallest free standing piece of art work in britain, sorry but i didn't have my camera.

I heard about it on national radio yesterday but you can't get piccies on there ,so if anyone has one it would be much appreciated