What was your Co-op Divi number?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember I was a patient at the Children's Hospital and the Doctor said I could go home and did I know my Mum's telephone number. No I said but I know her Co op number it's 92092

3009 - Varney Road, Clifton I can remember going in there with my Mum, who would look down her nose at people who asked for 'tick' (credit) or those who bought margarine instead of butter! I remembe

Do you remember that a lot of the co-op shops had a central cashier, and all the different departments were connected to her by an aerial despatch system. They put your money and check in the containe

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I would let you know.....

I've written to the CO-OP and asked if the Divi accounts of all my family members from years ago had any positive balances.

If they have , I've asked if they could forward all outstanding balances to me. The numbers were all attached to my letter.

I'll let you know how much i get.

Thanks folks !rotfl!

Use to be a trainee manager at Co-op on Southchurch Drive Clifton in the 60's, it was just like Are You Being Served, all the characters were there .Saturdays were the best because thats when the Saturday girls worked and you made dates to meet them at the Boat clubs,Inside of course so that you didn't have to pay .Great times

• 1 month later...

Our local Co-op was at the junction of Valley Road and Hucknall Road, I last used it at least 50 years ago. 119101

Etched in my brain along with my army number, 23733733.

Regards to all.

• 7 months later...

Oops, and don't forget the cheques to spend at 'the big Co-op' as it was always referred to.

I remember the 'big co-op. Was it HighPavements or somewhere like that?

Or was it Upper Parliment Street maybe?

(((Long time - No visit. )) :blush:

And it was Harwill Crescent, we had friends in Maltby Close off there.

Small world. I remember that bus stop too. As kids as a treat we would go to the chippy just round the corner some times if we were in town shopping and have a sit down chip supper.

I think I can remember Maltby close too. My sister is the one for these details.

I remember the 'big co-op. Was it HighPavements or somewhere like that?

Or was it Upper Parliment Street maybe?

(((Long time - No visit. )) :blush:

I was in Nottingham recently for the first time for ages. There are a couple of Chinese restaurants where the Parliament St. Co-op used to be, and very good too, but I do remember the old store used to have an excellent record department. My missus used to do a spot of modelling there (the store, not the record department). I remember the early day 'Beatles' appearing at the co-op the same night as I went to see Chris Barber at the

Albert Hall.

And it was Harwill Crescent, we had friends in Maltby Close off there.

I used to go out with a girl on Harwill Crescent and knew another two on Maltby Close. I lived on Tunstall Crescent.