Problems with logging on

My friends Phil & Mal registered on this site a few days ago..but every time they tried to log on it wouldn't let them..they then tried to re register and it came back saying that someone, ie them.. was already registered at that email address..Mal asked for a reminder of the password and was given a temporary one to use but when they tried to use it it didn't recognise it..anyone got any idea what's going wrong..any help would be very much appreciated.

pete c....still riding a vespa

Maybe they entered the temp password wrongly - tell them to get another one and to do a cut and paste, just to be sure.

After that it's down to Mick and Bip, I think.

Still loving those CDs! Wish I'd been there!

Love that Vespa too!

They might not yet have been approved.

Looking at the members list, the last member approved was on 6th July.

Hi Charlie I'll give you a spin on the back sometime!!..I take it you're a young un then..missed the swinging 60's

pete c....still riding a vespa

I grew up in the Potteries - which I think did miss the swinging sixties. I went straight from me pushbike to me mum's fiat 500! I thought I was a hippie - long hair, Kaftan the works. There were clubs and mods and stuff - I think the Golden Torch was the big one, but I only ever made it to the Place. It wasn't till my second year in Nottingham - in '71 I think that I shared a flat with an out and out clubber and we stazrted going to the hippo. He made me go without me specs - because girls don't like men in specs. All it meant was that I couldn't see how he always pulled the better looking of the two we were dancing with!

I have been into the back room of the site and after dusting away a few cobwebs and removing a couple of dead bodies I found that there was one person waiting to be validated, this person has now been validated care of Bip the head hunter.

So welcome Mitch.

Bip.

I have been into the back room of the site and after dusting away a few cobwebs and removing a couple of dead bodies I found that there was one person waiting to be validated, this person has now been validated care of Bip the head hunter.

So welcome Mitch.

Bip.

Bip - you're a bit of a dark horse on the quiet - Ninja, Mossad agent and now Techno wizzard! I am dead impressed!

The person trying to log in is called Good Girl..she joined on 15 June..she is in the member's list I've checked..seems there is a problem with her password..the temporary one didn't work either..Help Please!

pete c...still riding a vespa

So welcome Mitch.

Bip.

I saw those bodies back there the other day when I set up the youtube flash stuff Den, I was kind of nervous to ask Mick how they got there.

I noticed the back door was firmly locked and bolted too.

I saw those bodies back there the other day when I set up the youtube flash stuff Den, I was kind of nervous to ask Mick how they got there.

I noticed the back door was firmly locked and bolted too.

Bolt cutters and a sturdy credit card saw both the two types of locks off..

The bodies were no problem John just Micks unfinished mouldy sandwiches and top shelf mags were more of a problem.

Bip.

The person trying to log in is called Good Girl..she joined on 15 June..she is in the member's list I've checked..seems there is a problem with her password..the temporary one didn't work either..Help Please!

Leave it with me I shall risk life and limb to see what I can do....no promises mind!

Bip..

They just don't make 'em like you any more, Captain, Sir!

I am in communication with Good girl and at the moment trying to establish if she is.

Well what does one expect! After all I am young & single & I don't like house work..

Bip.

Good girl's account has been approved, despite being male, according to the email?

What problems do they get logging in.

Mick

No longer riding a Lambretta

Hi Mick...the email address is in the name of the male half of the couple but it is the female (Good Girl) who uses it..it seems that the password is not being recognised..even when they were given a temp one it didn't recognise that either.

Like you Lambretta bit!!!..wonder where you got that idea from!

I did send her a email explaining what I can do but as yet she hasn't got back to me.

Her password can be reset or changed by either Mick or myself.

I await her response by email..

Bip