It has been proposed and seconded that one night in the summer we adjourn this meeting and meet up in an alternative venue, not a million miles from Nottingham City Centre. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

I also thought we could maybe have an afternoon one so that people who have distances to travel back home can do so at their leisure. The lush's amongst us can always stay later!!!!!!!!

the venue will depend on numbers but what about members declaring their interest, and us still living here come up with an itinery to make a special day or shuold i say a nottstalgic one

should not shuod ( and i use to be an english teacher !!!)

I would love too but family and distance make it very unlikely. Have a Harvest Pale for me please :-)

Well the meetups are always for a homecoming ,Limey, Stan, Caz, etc so why not Sussexred???

I would love to as well, but finances, exchange rates, and lack of vacation time are all conspiring against me!

Den can have my HP share - but I'll take a pint or two of almost anything else!

Not so I was intending organising for the end of August or early September , any thoughts anybody?

Hi Hippo girl,

"I use to be a teacher" or "I Used to be a teacher

Rog,

Good idea though, I'll try to get over

Can I suggest any weekend between the 26th July to the 23rd August...........you knew that was comming didn't you Stu?

Bip.

Can I suggest any weekend between the 26th July to the 23rd August...........you knew that was comming didn't you Stu?

Bip.

Yes! I wouldn't be too worried where I'll be at the time though. :-)

6th Sept sounds good, Beefy.