Sorry all , I can't make the 6th September (My mistake again over dates, It's Southport Air show I've got to make one this year or I'll burst) may I suggest the 13 th instead or failing that stay with the original plan and I'll get to the next one.

Aim for 13th and see what Hippo girl says (It was her idea after all)

Sorry Frank just managed to open your message , to see you can't make it then, Help some one!!!!!!!

I feel so left out! Why don't you all come to California and we'll have it here!! I have a big house and lots of sleeping bags, but I only have one guest bedroom, so you'll all have to fight over it!! !cheers!

I feel so left out! Why don't you all come to California and we'll have it here!! I have a big house and lots of sleeping bags, but I only have one guest bedroom, so you'll all have to fight over it!! !cheers!

I thought everyone slept out under the stars in California?

Right 13th September in your diaries it is then. As for the venue why not in the city centre for the afternoon start (For those who have to get off early) maybe the Bell , and then up to the Lincolnshire Poacher for the evening???

This is part of the idea, if people can't make one, then maybe they can make the other. I personally will try to make both bits (Maybe nipping back to my mums for a 'freshen up ' at half time)

Saturday afternoon in the Square/Bell will suit me...pubic transport to and from Friar Lane etc.

Not disconcerted by that...

Doubt I'll make the 1 in 8 climb up Mansfield Road...

Cheers

Robt P.

• 2 months later...

There were one or two problems at the time , I couldn't make it in the end (SWMBO had to work , because she was having the following week off too)

Feel free to organise one for Christmas time and I'm sure I'll try to get over, as long as SWMBO can get the time off

Can't be the Poacher ,the chairs are mucky, and I'm calling the cops, why ?? there's an ash tray.

Detective Inspector Beefsteak ................at your beck and call