Not exactly a nottingham topic But - have just seen the above movie at showcase and have to say I thought it was brilliant.

Planning to go myself just waiting for company..........

Bip.

Two seats on the back row, Den?

What you two? , I doubt it !!

Going to see Hancock on Wednesday (First trip to the 'Flicks' in years)

Certainly havent been since Charlotte was born

Not exactly a nottingham topic But - have just seen the above movie at showcase and have to say I thought it was brilliant.

Tonight have to sit through a Bugsy Malone show by daughters school [2nd night in a row]

I think Mama Mia comes out this Friday over here, can't wait to see it. I've seen the stage version and it was fab, hope the movie is the same. In theory it should be better as it will have outdoor shots.

Ian, I went to see Hancock today with my grandson, we thought it was a very good movie, much better than the critics said it was.

Cheers Katy (I have not heard any critics stuff.Just going on the T.V. pro mo's) Although his last film stunk in my opinion

I saw the film Hancock two weeks ago while in Hull, I’m no critic but I’ve seen better.

I would say it’s about on a par with Men in Black.

Thought for a moment Stu you were offering your arm and a giant bucket of popcorn for a seat on the back row with me, I was tempted mind, but I think my friend would have been jealous if he/she had discovered my betrayal.

Bip.

Thought for a moment Stu you were offering your arm and a giant bucket of popcorn for a seat on the back row with me, I was tempted mind, but I think my friend would have been jealous if he/she had discovered my betrayal.

Bip.

Tempting though that sounds, Den there's no way you're getting your hands on my familly size popcorn. ;-)

You behave yourself in there mind!

Never mind Bip, if you want some company Plentyoffish.com. Theres undreds of em

Since I joined up, I am being stalked by a Kipper!

• 12 years later...