Who would you ........??

Like to have a pint (Drink) with

This is open to people alive or dead ,but don't change your mind on a day to day basis, Well maybe once or twice. Think , then add your answer, and then your reason. And nobody can say "My dad" or " My Mum"

My answer

Her majesty "The Queen"

So that I can talk to her as a person , without having to dop my cap , and cow tow to etiquete, just ask her ,her own personal opinion on things.

And this will get Bumped for new members too!!!

• Upvote 1

Tom Sopwith, He saw the first powered flight, the first fighter aircraft the first supersonic aircraft and the first aircraft to fly backwards (Harrier) in his lifetime

Rog

Nelson Mandela!

How he managed to take the sh!t from the apartheid govt. for all those years and not be a bitter old man, I do not know. I think the world in general (and the USA in particular) could learn a lesson or two from him!

Albert Einstien.....

Would love to discuss some of those theories.....and math calcs - one of my favourire subjects

I'd like to settle down for an hour or two with Nicola Tesla. Now that would be real interesting finding out what he had really achieved.

• 6 years later...

Without embarrassing myself, I'd settle for the odd whiskey with Brian Clough.

• Upvote 1

My ex, so I can apologise for being stupid.

• Upvote 5