Riverside Festival

Any one going.?

If so,Sunday afternoon on the WRVS stand will find Beefsteaks mum. Go up and say hello .

!englandflag!

Any one going.?

If so,Sunday afternoon on the WRVS stand will find Beefsteaks mum. Go up and say hello .

!englandflag!

DJ Petal will be on the main stage, compereing & stage managing. Go say Hi

there`s a bloke going down there from Beeston Marina in a Landing-Craft...one used in the D-Day landings.....i asked the bloke "had it any bullet holes"....it had none......if i was there in 45 i think thats the boat i would have crossed on......

When SWMBO catches me wearing her clothes again !!!!.................just a joke !!!!!!!!!!!!

I think its ten thirty, same time as Beefys quick change.

Den.

Sounds about right .....Could hear them in Arnold. Sounded like distant battlefield.

I hope you enjoyed them but I'm afraid it's not my favourite pastime...I keep birds and every year it is a headache to stop them panicking and breaking their necks.It wouldn't be a problem, but nowadays they are just too loud...not necessary surely? I'm sure tens of thousands of pet owners wish they would tone it down a bit.

Paul.

SWMBO has a couple of cats and every year it's the same "Ooh we must get them in for bonfire night" but round here bonfire night starts in the middle of October and finishes mid November (And then starts again as soon as the shops sell them for New Year.) So our cats are used to the din and don't even flinch when one goes off, even over head !!!(Hard b45t4**s my cats!!)

• 3 years later...