Wot's up with pruning some of the old posts, some go back years ? !bored2!

Yer Right yer no Mate, just like some of the frequenters of this site! Particularly the Staff.

Looking forward to your 'cutting edge' input?

I think the beauty of this site is that is a record of the `oral history' of Nottingham and if it could be `backed-up' and edited, would be a good record for future generations to observe the habits and lifestyles of past generations. Please try to conserve as much as possible until some clever historian can weed out the pointless stuff and put the remainder into some sort of order.

Wot's up with pruning some of the old posts, some go back years ? !bored2!

Maybe you've missed the obvious uhh.gif but the whole site, and I will quote for you "Nottstalgia Nottingham Forums" is all about old "posts" pieces of memory from people with a shared interest & background, werever they are at present - a lot of the older posts here, as with some of mine - are placed hopefully to share a piece of the past with folk you knew from an earlier time including those who may not, as yet, have discovered this site, so in that context it is important that old posts remain! I am sure that there is stuff pretty irrelevant now that could be whittled out, but that would amount to a lot of work for someone who could also risk the possibility of upsetting the poster ermm.gif

The answer is simple - don't read them! They are not hurting anybody (unless somebody has something to hide :blush: ), they have dates on them, so just skip the old ones!

Recent posts have not been over informative...I've enjoyed going through the older ones.And many times have wished they were not so old, as I'd love to comment on some of the points made.

Paul.

Recent posts have not been over informative...I've enjoyed going through the older ones.And many times have wished they were not so old, as I'd love to comment on some of the points made.

Paul.

Just 'BUMP' them back into discussion then Paul. I'm sure no one will mind.

Bump Em...you say...prune them.....that's what I say !

Maybe we could start by pruning your posts CR!LOL

So far I've seen several of your grumblings and none of them are worth archiving,so you could be onto something here.

Love the pic though.....now where did I leave my bag of spanners?

• 9 years later...

I once had 'Get Me To The World On Time', but I recently sold it along with scores of other singles at Hucknall Lane car boot sale.