Nobody had gone on it since 2013,,and i only noticed it the other day,when it was used again,or i would have complained before,,,just don't think its right for all the decent folk that live or come from Bulwell,, 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean sure Bulwell is bad, but you act like all of the teenagers are the same and all of  the people are the same. Okay, yes there are a lot of teenagers who smoke or do drugs and are ignorant to the

Nobody had gone on it since 2013,,and i only noticed it the other day,when it was used again,or i would have complained before,,,just don't think its right for all the decent folk that live or come fr

Sad that,,could have been anywhere,, don't think we need Bulwell on here called Scum city" Admin could we change it please,,?

Posted Images

I think the topic got off to a bad start Ben. 

• Like 1

Exactly ! 

A while ago I worked at Hair Progress on Highbury vale Bulwell. One moring a client came to have her hair set, hello mrs ??? you look like you have had a shock, yes i have mrs ???? said,  the other day their were some youths hanging about out side my flat so i told them to move on, when i went to part my kitchen curtains this morning i could not see out of my window some one had painted them black. must addmit after a while she did see the funny side of it.

10 hours ago, benjamin1945 said:

look at the Twat that started it back in 08

I think you will find a lot of those early posters where & still are quite prominent members, I remember a meet-up at "Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem" their was 16 posters sat around the table, but only 7 seats? :crazy:

• Like 1

Agreed.

The title was a leftover from the past. It is no longer called Sc*m city.

In fact, occasionally I go through old posts and threads and I'm surprised at what got through with no comment or reaction. I've deleted a few things from 8-9 years ago which wouldn't last long today.

• Like 1

I go to Bulwell regularly, do a lot of shopping there, love the market. Always found it friendly and we regularly get chatted up in Costa, puts a spring in two ladies (of a certain age) steps. Prefer it to the town centre, just wish it had a Primark!

• 1 year later...

Massive queue outside Costa today all coffee just 50p if you download & use the app, the nail bars & barbers not to busy, reckon you would have got a walk in, woman walked out the sunbed shop looks like she’d spent an hour under the tubes, she was almost bright orange :biggrin: