1 hour ago, philmayfield said:

Do you have custard on your kippers Barrie or do you call it 'Creme Anglaise'?

Is it get at Beekay week? What I do have though Phil, is Greek yoghurt on Thorntons toffee, it's called Creme Caramel.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Home alone tea ........ Dinner for one .... Me favourite   

Personally I would leave the lid intact before I chucked it in the bin. 

2 hours ago, Oztalgian said:

nonnaB I wouldn't need anything until Wednesday if I had that for Sunday lunch and to go out for pizza afterwards, have they got hollow legs?

It would take me till Wednesday to eat it!

It's now 12.50 on a Friday an' I've just finished me favourite...Corned Beef, egg, chips and mushy peas with a generous dribble of beef gravy. :hungr: I'll be in Utopia for the rest of the day.

We had a takeaway fish and chips and mushy peas from the local pub last night. There was far more than we could eat really but we managed! It was much better than the chip shop in Southwell and only 5 mins away. I think I might make it a regular weekly event.

Phil, if you find you have too many chips to eat, just let them cool and then freeze what you have left. You can bung them in the oven whenever you want them. Tried it many times and they've always been fine. Forgive me if I'm preaching to the converted.

Don't upset Oz, he loves parsnips as does SG. Me, I can take em or leave em.  That's why I live in a Parsi nage. 

Fer me dinner I had a ribeye steak, homemade chips with two fried eggs....... and not a slice of gravy in sight!   ;)

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Brew said:

Fer me dinner I had a ribeye steak, homemade chips with two fried eggs....... and not a slice of gravy in sight!   ;)

That's a big step up from egg chips and gravy........ which by the way was disgusting.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Gem said:

That's a big step up from egg chips and gravy........ which by the way was disgusting.

Ya couldna dun it raight. 

• Like 1

%5Burl=https://postimg.cc/TLcQ6p92%5D%5Bimg%5Dhttps://i.postimg.cc/j5p1yfnf/IMG-0477.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D

Please someone delete the two posts above. I cant post them using ipad. Sometimes i use the direct link and it works other times i use post for forums but that wont work lately. Now try laptop but its out of space so will have to go through a few unnecessary photos and delete a load of rubbish. Thanks

This is the photo I wanted to post but couldn't. Covid  has caused diners to eat outside. This photo represents the wine festival which should be now so they've improvised. These arches are a group of shops opposite my sons restaurant. Local council agreed to place extra tables under the arches in case of rain (forecast for tonight).