Tenants from Hell in Bulwell!

Has this been posted on here before Mick?? Cos I know I've seen it some where just recently. (I may have found it on youtube myself when playing!!)

Not here AFAIK? thought you might like it.

Saw some trashed forclosed homes in Florida too,

"Why leave it for the bank?"

name='mick2me' date='Aug 7 2008, 10:13 AM' post=Saw some trashed forclosed homes in Florida too,

"Why leave it for the bank?"

The only foreclosed home in our subdivision was trashed too! Even with the poor market here, the "normal" price would be about $300,000 - the bank is asking $240,000 - which may be an indication of the amount of damage! The house is only four years old!

I am surprised the bank does not take out criminal charges against the prior "owners"!

Has this been posted on here before Mick?? Cos I know I've seen it some where just recently. (I may have found it on youtube myself when playing!!)

I posted it a while back

Some people just dont deserve to live in houses! They belong in a pig sty! Then again thats an insult to pigs.

The only foreclosed home in our subdivision was trashed too! Even with the poor market here, the "normal" price would be about $300,000 - the bank is asking $240,000 - which may be an indication of the amount of damage! The house is only four years old!

I am surprised the bank does not take out criminal charges against the prior "owners"!

Because they can't Eric, there was some news stories on CNN about this, while the owners are owners, they can do what they want with their own houses. Once the bank takes possession it's a different story.

Even Cities are now getting fed up with banks that have foreclosed, they don't maintain the yards which are looking like jungles after a few weeks. So cities and counties are starting to fine banks!!

Mind you, word is getting around now, "don't give up the fight for your house yet"!! Appear in court and request a copy of the "note" in the foreclosure proceedings, seems Banks have been pretty careless with paperwork over the last few years!! Even CNN picked that story up, hundreds of people whose house mortgages were sold to subprime mortgage dealers are asking "who holds the note" in court and walking away with a house and no more payments! The original notes seem to have got shredded or lost!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YUZdANb6UaY

Because they can't Eric... they don't maintain the yards which are looking like jungles after a few weeks. So cities and counties are starting to fine banks!!

I figured as much. We had the jungle problem, so we had the contractor who maintains the common areas (we are a "site" condo) cut the grass just to keep it halfway decent - we billed the bank and have a lien on the property for association and maintenance fees! I have noticed that over the past few weeks, the bank has started to maintain the yard.

At $240,000 it is a bargain!