Are you a Lurker Reading this?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can see ya, even logged in invisible? I CAN STILL SEEYA! What's Up Post summat here? Look daahn the bottom right... Theres a button (No, not this one, it Dun't Wok!) Furver dahn... See_it?

Nope, I'm not a lurker - just a retired Nottinghamian now living in Raunds, Northants. I joined the forum because in lurking (!) I noticed the post by Tom Barber and felt I ought to contribute somet

Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all !

• 4 weeks later...

Why do so many people join this message board and then not post a message ?

Just took a look at a random page on the members tab and 15 out of 20 have joined but never posted a message or reply .

It's been noticed before. I reckon two reasons play a big part - alcohol and memory.

People have a few drinks late in the evening and then start surfing around. They find Nottstalgia, and under the influence of whatever they've had, it seems like a good idea to register. When they wake up next day they can't remember why they signed on and can't think of anything to say on any thread.

The others are the ones who register, and then just simply forget they ever did it and don't think about the site again.

Perhaps it was the special offer for new members... £5 voucher to be spent at any branch of Woolworth's.

• Upvote 1

my sister says they have woolworths in southafrica still but now run by a diferent company but kept its old name.must have been with the agreement of the company or i am sure they would have been sued as it was regitered world wide trade name.

my sister says they have woolworths in southafrica still but now run by a diferent company but kept its old name.must have been with the agreement of the company or i am sure they would have been sued as it was regitered world wide trade name.

Woolworths are the best Supermarket in Australia - brilliant shop.

Woolworths are the best Supermarket in Australia - brilliant shop.

They are also one of the most expensive supermarkets to shop at.

Baz :ninja:

DONT WORRY CARNI I A SERIAL LURKER TOO COME ON THE SIGHT AT LEAST A COUPLE OF TIMES A DAY BUT IF THERES NOTHING I WANT TO REPLY TOO OR HAVE NOT GOT THE TIME AT THAT MOMMENT I DONT SIGHN IN.

Spot on, Baz, still expensive even after you have taken their 8 cent a litre discount fuel vouchers into account.

• 1 month later...

Hiya Shears ! Were you a gardener or a hairdresser ? :)

Ahhhh those sort of shears . You should have plenty to contribute here then .