Are you a Lurker Reading this?

I can see ya, even logged in invisible?

I CAN STILL SEEYA!

What's Up

Post summat here?

Look daahn the bottom right...

Theres a button

t_reply.gif (No, not this one, it Dun't Wok!)

Furver dahn...

See_it?

• Upvote 6
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can see ya, even logged in invisible? I CAN STILL SEEYA! What's Up Post summat here? Look daahn the bottom right... Theres a button (No, not this one, it Dun't Wok!) Furver dahn... See_it?

Nope, I'm not a lurker - just a retired Nottinghamian now living in Raunds, Northants. I joined the forum because in lurking (!) I noticed the post by Tom Barber and felt I ought to contribute somet

Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all !

OOOOOooooooooo..nuffin like a good lurk 1st thing in the morning....Hubba Hubba......

ok ok I'll shup now & go back to me cornflakes !rotfl!

OOOOOooooooooo..nuffin like a good lurk 1st thing in the morning....Hubba Hubba......

ok ok I'll shup now & go back to me cornflakes !rotfl!

You had better,Pat,otherwise you will be doing `porridge like this pair!

Noisy sex sessions land neighbour in court

08/08/2008 08:18AM BST

Noisy sex sessions land neighbour in court. For two years Kerry Norris, 29, and boyfriend Adam Hinton regularly embarrassed neighbours with their all-night love-making.The couple yelled out obscenities while the headboard would bang against the wall ...

I KNEW my penchant for innuendo would land me in trouble LOL

I read bout that couple too.....Hey....would that show up on a CRB check?. Just imagine LMAO

• 4 years later...

Hello.

But lurkin' abt now for quite some time now. Foud the reading very interesting to say the least. Born in Carlton and lived in Carlton and Gedling all my life. Retired now with two grown up sons with families of their own. Interests: Radio, motorcycling and travel with our motorhome. Thats yer lot fer now.

Tizerag.

Welcome Tizerag :)

If you want to do some real lurking we are having a meet up tomorrow 21st at the White Hart Lenton.

I believe there may be some bikers there :)

The coming of Limey - meet up

http://nottstalgia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10226

• 2 months later...

Just a pre-war baby, I spent the first 11 years on Charlebury Road, Radford, then to Aspley Lane where my parents had a haberdashery shop, next to Farrands Grocers and opposite the Methodist Church. Attended Middleton Junior School, Cottesmore (for 1 year), then High Pavement Grammar School. Have not been back for many years and lost touch with most school friends. Nostalgia has caught up with me though and have just come across this web site which looks intriguing.

• 4 weeks later...

Aye up mi ducks! I'm Mick.......yes I've been lurkin arahnd ere fa som time now and decided I'd better join. I left Nottingham just over 19 years now when I joined the RAF but I still have family there "back at 'ome", I have been back since and tried to drive through the City!!!!! Trams!!!! my god its all changed!!! :faint: Still that's progress for you!

Bonjour Michael73! Whereabouts in Nottingham are yer from mate? Look forward to reading your posts......