Rambo strikes yet again!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They're opening the new toilets in House of Fraser   Rog

Why are you all so critical of Harry and Meghan?  There is possibly much we don’t know about the reasons for their leaving the UK.  I personally don’t take much notice of the tittle tattle put out by

According to Shakespeare, tis unwise to bite the royal hand that feeds, lest you end up buried under Social Services' car park in Leicester. 

Thanks for that, but please look at your spelling.

Sorry!!!

Yep thats why I got the Google toolbar (with smell checker)

My memory is also a shortcoming, Where was I ?

Oh Yeah...See again my original post

• 8 years later...

It's probably the one that's been holding up Corbyns trousers. 

17 hours ago, LizzieM said:

At least JC managed to borrow a tie off someone.  Maybe Benjamin was down there waving his Union Jack and with a spare tie in his pocket

Funny you should say that Lizzie..............on my recent holiday Donna found a Tie in my rucksack,........I didn't know it was there honest..........she still don't believe me...............although it would have gone with my Waiscoat..........which she allows me to wear in the evenings,they think i'm a waiter or the singer for the night................lol.

• 1 year later...

Blinking hector ...... Prince Harry & his new chick Ms Markle will carry out their first official royal engagement together in Nottingham on Friday, anyone getting up to nip off to see them? Got to be better than Homes Under the Hammer or Mr Kyle? 

3 minutes ago, radfordred said:

Blinking hector ...... Prince Harry & his new chick Ms Markle will carry out their first official royal engagement together in Nottingham on Friday, anyone getting up to nip off to see them? Got to be better than Homes Under the Hammer or Mr Kyle? 

Tough choice !!

They will be living in Nottingham Cottage...er nowt to do with H of F toilets...within Kensington Palace. Is it me, or does the latest royal bride to be look exactly like a clone of the last one? William, Harry and Kate have been going around pretty much as a three some. Makes me wonder. Better not say owt else, might get carted off to The Tower before me bathroom is finished! :crazy:

• Like 3

I thought exactly the same Jill. Perhaps just the style of today. I have a niece who could easily pass for Kate  up to a point. Same style, hair, height, colouring. She lives in America and I bet she gets a few second looks. 

1 hour ago, Jill Sparrow said:

Is it me, or does the latest royal bride to be look exactly like a clone of the last one

• Like 2

Might give it a watch. I like Harry, although she's not the most attractive bird he's had.

• 2 years later...

Canada?  Seem to remember that George VI, his wife and children were offered the chance to move to Canada in 1939 until it was safe to come back.  They didn't go. George VI, a man with a great many problems including crippling shyness, a disabling speech impediment and a job he wasn't trained for and didn't want, remained in the UK. The stress he must have been under can only he guessed at. I wasn't around at the time but I'm willing to wager that no one ever asked him if he was 'OK'

His was the generation that just got on with it because they were 'resilient' ... it's becoming a rare commodity.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

I've not seen this Harry & Meghan interview? I can't remember watching the Lady Di interview, but I like & respect the fact that Harry is sticking up & protecting his wife & child, surely that can't be wrong?   

• Like 2

I expect everyman to stand by his wife and child but in his case what's he protecting them from? A few off the cuff comments, a fairly privileged but rigid life style and the expectation that they are somewhat stoical when things get a little difficult. If someone made a comment about skin colour I'd take them to one side or thump 'em up side the head, not flounce off in a fit of pique. To be surprised that he's cut of from the money is laughable -  he's the one that bit the hand that fed him. I quite liked Harry, or at least his public persona, but he's really gone down in my estimation.

They should have been taught not to wash their dirty linen in public same as the rest of us.

• Like 3

Well herself has been to Buck house and the Queens tea party a few years ago, next time maybe I'll get to go and I can drop your name to them CT....     :rolleyes: