Rambo strikes yet again!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They're opening the new toilets in House of Fraser   Rog

Why are you all so critical of Harry and Meghan?  There is possibly much we don’t know about the reasons for their leaving the UK.  I personally don’t take much notice of the tittle tattle put out by

According to Shakespeare, tis unwise to bite the royal hand that feeds, lest you end up buried under Social Services' car park in Leicester. 

12 minutes ago, Brew said:

next time maybe I'll get to go and I can drop your name to them CT....     :rolleyes:

I'm not anti-Royal. I don't hate them and think they should be exterminated !  They can exist as far as I'm concerned.

I'm just not remotely interested in what they are doing or who they are doing it with.

• 1 year later...

She’s way more attractive than Wallis.

• Like 1

Why are you all so critical of Harry and Meghan?  There is possibly much we don’t know about the reasons for their leaving the UK.  I personally don’t take much notice of the tittle tattle put out by many of the newspapers and other media.   They probably didn’t make the decision to leave the UK lightly and I feel we should respect their choice.    Rant over ….

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

As far as I'm aware, I haven't levelled any criticism. I see a facial similarity between Meghan and Wallis (which is purely subjective) and observed that neither avoided a photo opportunity when one presented itself. Harry wasn't even mentioned.

• Like 1

An' here's me thinking it were just the usual general banter. Leave me outa this. I'm not getting involved. :ninja:

• Like 1

Sorry Jill.   I just sensed some sort of subtle undercurrent in your comparing 

Meghan to Wallis S but if this isn’t the case then I’m truly sorry..

I think I’d better not say anything else on this subject …. everyone has a right to their own opinions anyway ;) 

Doff me cap to Meghan who continues to smile into the faces of the people who have hurt her the most, this time next year Harry & Meghan will again be everyone's favourite royal.

Some on here need glasses the Markle Sparkle :rolleyes:

FUWs-vCWIAAQDGt?format=jpg&name=large

• Upvote 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, radfordred said:

Congratulations to Prince Harry ‘Spare’ becomes the fastest selling non-fiction book ever!

Doff my cap to Owd Harry,  protecting his wife, kids & Diana's memory, any Father, husband, Son or man would do the same.

Compo would be proud of that one smile2

Why are 'likes' coming out now about posts done 7 months ago?

Are folks only just reading em, or is it something I'm not privy to? 

• Like 1