Not ‘life-threatening’ but a niggle all the same,,,,,

Any idea why sometimes, my apostrophes change to little boxes when writing/replying to posts ?

The only time I see sommat simlier is when I include someone’s AOL message in a reply done in MS-Word,,,, all the punctuation seems to alter then,,,,,,, I just put it down to AOL,,, as it doesn’t happen on other ISP’s ?

Baz

Unaware of any change to your written apostrophe, but your ellipsis dots (which should normally be a maximum of 3) appear as a string of commas!

Cheers

Robt P.

I often write a short row of comma's,,,,,,, don't arks me why (I said "don't arks me why,,,,,").

I'll put the post now - then 'edit' it,,,,,, if the boxes appear again, i'll leave them in place instead of replacing them - & post again.

This just shows what I mean (that is of course - if it 'appens at all, cos usually when you try to show someone - it don't work !)

If you only see one copy of this,,,, it didn't work !

sods law,,,, it ain't 'appened here !

Probably your browser. Not everything is supported on all browsers, they are not universal.