Hello from Smilingsueblue

Hello Sue from an unseasonably warm Northern Arizona. I was born and grew up in Cinderhill and went to school at William Crane for 10 yrs.

Kath

Yes Bip, a battered old nissan urvan. Bought it off e-bay about three years ago and have travelled UK quite extensively in it since. Blues festivals mostly, and Scotland, Outer Hebrides, Orkney, Cornwall, Isle of Man.... the engine just keeps on going! It's not the best looking van and the insides have seen better days but we can cook a meal, sleep comfortably and watch telly if we camp on site with a hook up! It was a childhood dream to have a campervan but I never thought it would come true!

So Sue you too have a campervan.............

Bip.

Hi Kath, Cinderhill to Arizona eh? I went from Cinderhill/Stockhill to Aspley! All things considered it's not a bad place to live, I've seen much worse. I went to Percy Street primary and Manning grammar. My kids all went to Crane. It's been pulled down now.

Hello Sue from an unseasonably warm Northern Arizona. I was born and grew up in Cinderhill and went to school at William Crane for 10 yrs.

Kath

Ayup from Michigan - where it was bl@@dy cowd this mornin!