Just make yer albums 'public' and anyone can view em.....dont need to tag anything.....What do I search for to see your pix.....what have you called yourself 'on there' and then i can search....

Just got back from weymouth so will email you soon about meetin up with you.

Just had a look at yer pix....some gooduns too.....cant nick any of em tho...you disabled 'all sizes'.....ah well shall have to nick some off you when we meet.....its crazy what a mess theyve left.......the place looks a disaster in there.

It might take a few days to show up i found your photo via your name .

If you search " Kimberley brewery " there's only 10 photos the last one uploaded 28th August 08.

One of your photos is called DSCF2939 the digital storage number - now if you search for that there's 1,604 results matching DSCF2939!!!!

Hi guys thanks for the help with this, ive now named all of my photos that are on there for now and ive added tags, ive signed out and i still can't find them when i search for them. Also when i downloaded my photos it saved the last photo first is there a way to reverse that because the order is wrong??

Thanks in advance

The youn un

Give it time to update the databases, they're huge - just had a look at some of the TAG's and they look fine.

As for reversing the order, there is away but it's not easy and involves editing the time the picture was taken, this might explain better -

http://www.flickr.com/search/forum/?q=change+order

Just checked and done a search on Kimberley Brewery but it's not picked up your pictures, have you altered some of the privacy settings so that we can't search on or see your work?

Try the following settings, I use these on my account,

Click on You > Your Account > Privacy & Permissions

Who can download your stuff > Your Contacts

Who can share your photos or video? > Any of your contacts

Who can print your photos > Only you

Who can blog your stuff > Any of your contacts

Hide your EXIF data > No

Hide your stuff from public searches > No

Hide your photos from API-based searches done outside of the Flickr website.[?] > No

Who will be able to see, comment on, or add notes

* See: Anyone

* Comment on: Any Flickr user

* Add notes and tags: Your contacts

What license will your content have > All rights reserved ©

Who will be able to see your stuff on a map > Anyone

Let us know how you get on.

Ive just put a load of local (plus) pics on Flickr......Under the name 'bluegrass1957'.......seems im having the same problems as 'the young un'......the pics aren't coming up on a search but searching my 'name' does work.

Try this .

Double check your account review status here: flickr.com/account

It should say "Your account has been reviewed as safe by Flickr staff." If it says nothing, your review went "poof"; you can get a new one by using Help by Email to ask for a re-review. The same is true if it says "safe and NIPSA". (It's always a good idea to have a quick check through your account for content and safety filter settings first.)

If the account review is Safe, check this page to see if you've hidden your own photos from search: flickr.com/account/prefs/optout/?from=privacy

If that doesn't help, try clicking "Flag this photo" on the first photo to see if it's set to be hidden from public searches. If it is, try clicking to undo that, and save. Then open the photo again and see if it's still ticked off. If it's no longer ticked, then you've accidentally set your own photos NIPSA at upload or after. You can change them all in the Organizer, I think -- someone correct me on that if I'm wrong!

If you can't uncheck the NIPSA option under "Flag this photo" then your account has been flagged NIPSA by the system without it showing on the review page. Use Help by Email to ask for a new account review.

Hi Ed

this is last one i got

Hi Kev ive just oicked my e-mail up as im at work.

No worries friday sounds good to me, what sort of time is best for you

both??

I guess thats why i didn't realise that there was any fats up there if

it just looks like a house.

Speak soon

( whats a 'fat' ) hee hee ( i live in a 'fat' ) ....woooo

Anytime after 11 ish is fine

Just posted on my "hello from kimberley" about the brewery in the local paper.