• 2 years later...
Be rude not to reply about what ?

EH ?

;)

Did any one get that picture of you in wet pants? Can't find the topic now

Lol Stop being Mardy ;)

You post summat then duck.......................

• Upvote 1

Did any one get that picture of you in wet pants? Can't find the topic now

No its been lost in some word game involving an exchange of words that are associated together !bored2! !bored2! !bored2! !bored2!

Can you remember any words in the replies? (search?)

• 5 years later...

On the thread it was originally posted on RR admits to not knowing where it was !

We were trying for days to suss it to no avail.

:biggrin: Hi Hippo Girl (Chrissie), I am very well thank you; another year on but 'Keep Smiling' - that's me. :biggrin:

PS: Hope you are well, perhaps see you soon?

PPS: Oh and by the way Red's photograph, definitely not St Peter's Street - sorry about that, like to solve mysteries as we all do I'm sure................

The problem with this is that the buildings in the background are quite likely to have been demolished by now, so it will be almost impossible to identify them using Streetview or anything similar. Unless you knew that area back in the days when the photo was taken, you're stuffed.

I can't make it fit with the St Peter's Street area. I'm intrigued by the large black and white chevrons in front of the factory/warehouse, which suggests some kind of main road. And you can also see what appears to be one of those mirrors for helping drivers coming out of a blind junction