Anyone here on Facebook?

yep same here .....me lad works in Texas....so its dead handy for me to see what hes up too

• 5 years later...

The only problem with posting photos on FB is that FB can and will profit from them, they will sell or lease them to advertisers for gain!!

Actually, that is not true. If you have set your privacy level such that only friends can see your posts, then FB cannot share them with anybody. If you check, the ONLY picture FB can share is your profile picture - and that is in the public domain anyway!

You can also check Snopes.com who have covered this extensively.

• Upvote 1

Snopes aren't exactly accurate Eric, they have so much custard on their face they look like circus clowns. I trust Wiki more than Snopes, and they have a bad record too. LOL

Somehow I knew you would say that. But where did you get your information that FB sells pictures? Is that a totally reliable source?

I enjoy the fact that I can easily keep in the loop with friends and family distant. It provides and excellent service to me in that respect.

Each to their own I guess.

Always nice to 'see' you and Mary on Facebook Eric!

• Upvote 1

I hope these 'flocks of sheep' carry on doing the Ice Bucket Challenge and continue to raise much needed funds for, among others, the Macmillan Cancer Support Association, ALS and the Motor Neurone Disease Association. My best wishes go to every one of these sheep.

• Upvote 1