Hi all,

Been trying to identify the title of the following described film seen some years ago on a long haul flight to America.

The film is totally silent and is hilarious being full of well known actors and celebrities. Lasts about 30 minutes and is set in a UK City,

The story tells of a group of men who have to remove a coffin and contents from the top floor of a building to a hearse outside.

A lengthy series of mishaps occur during the transfer including meeting a piano being caried up the stairs, coffin falling out of hearse and being loaded into a lorry being driven by racing Driver James Hunt.

The hearse I believe was driven by Graham Hill and cast included Eric Sykes, Arthur Lowe,

and I think Tommy Cooper.

Still laugh about it !laughing! with my wife now as was the whole plane full of passengers at the time.

Can anyone help with the title??

Many thanks

It is "Mr H Is Late" - Google it!

"Silent Movie" was a full length feature with Mel Brooks, Marty Feldman and others - famous because the only word spoken in the entire movie was "Non" by Marcel Marceau - the famous mime!

Ok....I gotta film for you to name...been tryin to find it fer bl**dy ages.....must be a 70s movie....an astronaut lands ( or crashes..cant remember ) on a planet..or so he thinks...turns out to be some American desert...walks and walks till he comes across a road..a car stops ( lookin like the beverley hillbillies ) to check on something....and the old couple in the car cant see him..he sneaks into the back of the car and theres a cockatoo in a cage and that can see him and wont shut up....turns out hes a few minuits or seconds out of sync with real time...only animals can see him...not people.....theres some great banjo music in the film too.

No its not a 'Twilight Zone or similar as ive just watched em all.

If anyone can help me out with a title ..that would be great....

..........Here's hopin......I cant be the only one that saw it....and it was on tele must be early to mid 70s....ta !!