I am looking for my friends that went to either Berridge Jr or Peveril. I used to live on Hyson green hang out with the V-Rocket crew and go to Rad-Y, Aid Lib. My friends were Beverly Shaw, Vivian Elliott, Dorthea Campbell, Sharon Gayle, Hyacinth Gayle, Arlene, Barbara Ashton, Jayne, Dennis McDonald, Revival, Andrea, and many many more.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone out there who may know me or my above friends that I really would love to get in contact with.

I now live in America but visit Nottingham often.

Ow do me duck ,welcome to the group, sorry I didn't go there but I'm sure some body did and will try to help you out.

Hello Jennifer & Welcome

Member, Pete C (still riding a Vespa)

Also went to the Rad-Y, in fact he has written CD's of tracks from the Rad-Y

Keep a look out for him (If he dont find you first?)

Are you there Pete?

P.S. Its nice to see a member filling out their profile with lots of information. :)

Welcome Jennifer. m sorry I didn't go to any of the places you mentioned, but I am a Nottm gal over the pond, the same as you. A bit further west though. I visited the Bronx and Atlanta, a few years back.

Kath from Cinderhill

• 5 months later...
I am looking for my friends that went to either Berridge Jr or Peveril. I used to live on Hyson green hang out with the V-Rocket crew and go to Rad-Y, Aid Lib. My friends were Beverly Shaw, Vivian Elliott, Dorthea Campbell, Sharon Gayle, Hyacinth Gayle, Arlene, Barbara Ashton, Jayne, Dennis McDonald, Revival, Andrea, and many many more.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone out there who may know me or my above friends that I really would love to get in contact with.

I now live in America but visit Nottingham often.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello and Welcome! I went to Berridge Jr AND Peveril AND grew up on Hyson Green, but I don't recall your name or your friends. I too, live in the USA. I was at Peveril from around 1967 and Berridge prior to that. Love this forum. It brings back so many memories. I was looking for old photos of Peveril School and the Prefect and Head Girl/boy uniforms.

• 9 years later...

Hi l went to peveril school my form teacher was mr thrower our house was castle my friends in class are Linda freestone Mark ensor Soniamarchbank Sandra Thompson Glenda Hill my best friend Sally mictchell l left in late 79 moved away good times great laughs 

• Cliff Ton changed the title to Peveril 1970s