Come on then what did Santa bring you for Crimbo ?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best present possible...we've managed to rescue a young female cat from a breeder who treated her appallingly. 8 litters in the last 2 or 3 years. She's thin as a shoelace, tatty, covered in fleas

I got a 'Painting by Numbers', a Rupert Annual, chocolate Santa and an orange, really happy!  

What a lovely relaxing Christmas Day, for the first time in 68yrs I have had my Christmas Dinner in a Pub. A very nice experience I must say, delicious food and no pots to wash after. It is very much

Loads of lovely, thoughtful pressies, I’m very lucky,  but the bestest present was having my boys and grandchildren here for a couple of days.  Although I must say that we enjoyed tidying up today and having the house to ourselves again! 

• Like 2

We no longer move on Christmas Day everyone who wants to come, comes to ours, had to borrow extra tables, chairs, plates, knife & forks from Daughters, turkey cooked @ mother in laws & brought with her, some food was cooked in the garage, ended up with two dogs, getting up was a mistake, could no longer get back in the front room, daughter & granddaughter & dog, turned up again Boxing Day, lads went to the dog track & Meadow Lane.

16 hours ago, radfordred said:

We no longer move on Christmas Day everyone who wants to come, comes to ours, had to borrow extra tables, chairs, plates, knife & forks from Daughters, 

Reminds me of the brilliant Peter Kay sketch!