once again , IS IT ME??

Disgusting at first reading...but make allowance for journalistic licence.

Reckon Ladbroke's would give you 20/1 on that she never made the attributed Xmas present statement.

Cheers

Robt P.

In this day and age of Rollovers ant Multi million wins, there are too few jackpots.

There should be a lottery with max 1Million prize, and many more prizes.

More chance of winning.

I could eke out a million for thye rest of my life.

There was a film many years ago where someone won a large amount, and never had to spend a penny on the strength of it. People would not let him pay?

'The Million Pound Note' a film starring Gregory Peck and made in 1953, haven't seen it for years.

I liked the woman on GMTV who won £7.5m on the Lottery just before Christmas. After the mouthy slapper had paraded her many children of differing fathers around the cheappo clothes shops in what looked like Meadowhall, whingeing that things wouldn't change, she proceeded to announce in the studio that she had just bought 3 brand new BMW's, why, because she wanted an everyday choice of colours for the leather seats, nice one.

Someone I haven't heard about for a while, that criminal moron from Norfolk who won £10.5m on the Lottery a few years ago. He bought a large house on the outskirts of Swaffham, 'aquired' many new friends and proceeded to hold stock car races round his garden, much to the detriment and despair of the neighbours. The local police however thought he was merely a poor misguided youth and took pity on him!!

The last I heard he had poured most of the money up his nose, was being persued by drug gangs from Manchester and had holed up in Downham Market with his pykie mates, poor lad.

There is a site where you can check your numbers from the very 1st draw , it's amazing how much money you've lost ? unless you won that is ?

Why do they say if you match 3 numbers you've won a tenner ? In my book you win nine quid ?

Michael "king of the chavs" Carroll.

4510092519.jpg