• 1 month later...

I’m a neutral so I have not much to say either way but I enjoyed winding the derby fans up in the club last night, I paid for it later when the last goal went in…

Bip.

wasn't billy davies a 1960's singer? seem to recall a hit "tell him" or was it called "I know something bout love"? and used to go out with Jet Harris? Football managers are the only "workers" I know who can totally **** up, cost "the firm" £millions, virtually bankrupt them, get sacked and then often within weeks another "firm" will say "hey he's famous, lets give him a job"

Tell him was originally done by The Exciters and Billy Davis in 1963 making number 46 and 10 respectively, Hello covered it in 74 making number 6 , so therefore having the biggest 'hit' with it . It was further covered by Quentin and Ash in 1996 making number 25.

Billy Davies would have had the bigger hit but her sales were affected by The Exciters US import (Maybe the original I don't know) Thus restricting her chart position.

Hope that clears it up

wasn't billy davies a 1960's singer? seem to recall a hit "tell him" or was it called "I know something bout love"? and used to go out with Jet Harris? Football managers are the only "workers" I know who can totally **** up, cost "the firm" £millions, virtually bankrupt them, get sacked and then often within weeks another "firm" will say "hey he's famous, lets give him a job"

Yep. Billy Davies. 1963

• 1 year later...

Henry Cavendish, Herbert Spencer, Joseph Wright, Kris Commons, Johnny Metgod, Nigel Clough, Andrew Appleby, Robbie Savage, Steve Bloomer, Rolls Royce, Spider Island, Pink Coconut, Eagle Centre, Assembly Rooms, The Mayor of Derby...... your boys took one hell of a beating....

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

RR, I'm afraid Ashley Durose sadly passed away during the summer after a long illness.