Welcome back Maria, I did try to contact you a few times and I did reply to your PM and emails , all to no avail

There were no eMails from me nor any PMs in fact I didn't realise you had gone meduk but still nice of you to make an apperance once again......Mavis!

Bip.

Hey - Welcome back! Do you miss Nottingham yet?

As to the temp., that lot in the UK don't know what cold is - it was -16C here yesterday! Not a brass monkey to be seen anywhere!

Hey - Welcome back! Do you miss Nottingham yet?

As to the temp., that lot in the UK don't know what cold is - it was -16C here yesterday! Not a brass monkey to be seen anywhere!

Today here it is a 'cool' 22 degrees.... have relatives visiting over xmas and they are going back to Nottm on Friday.... they have been full of the doom and gloom of the UK. Here, the circumstances of the 'global crisis' have also had an effect, but luckily not personally. No I cannot say that I am missing Nottm - 'specially now it is winter there..... but maybe I'll feel different in May when the temp here goes back up to the 40s, and 50s in June!!!!!!

Much rather sweat than shiver though!!!!

Speaking of cold in the UK, here's a couple of photo's of Mrs Frank chancing her luck on the frozen lake during our end of year trip to the Lake District.

It dropped to -11C during the night, following a few days of -4/5C. The sun came out early morning of the picture, which makes it look warm - but it wasn't!!!......bbbbrrrrrrrrr

DSC_0011-2.jpg

DSC_0014-1.jpg

DSC_0003-2.jpg

Nice pixs and very brave...in pic 2 was she attemping to release that pink fish back into the wild ??

No...... we had that fer our tea with chips and mushy peas !hungr!

Where is the photo of Mrs Frank standing on the bank taken by Frank standing on the ice?

It's still in Boots - waitin' to be developed !laughing!