I had thought about starting a little song lyric thing, where the person that gets it right, has to then post a line or two from another song, prob is, im not always here to say yay or nay.

If you know your music, feel free to oversee it.

Shall I start? Stupid question Craig, youre here on your own, so no one can refuse! Here we go then.........." Now everybody knows down Ladbrooke Grove, you have leap across the street" A chart hit in the 70's.................

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct

Now you post a line or two Kev (Nothing too obscure, like Ted Turnip and the Whistling Worms smile2 )

I can even even speak it in the correct tempo but I can't for life of me remember where it comes from!!

Id say, " Skiing in the snow" Wigans Ovation" or the original one, ( bu99er, their names gone straight out me head!!)

Although, I dont think the "Teas going cold" bit is accurate!! Try, "Days are growin colder, snows a fallin up on the hill"

Right boys and girls, as I believe my answer to be correct, and to save time if I dont get chance tomorrow, heres the next one......dum dum, dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum duh dum dum......haha! It was Time is tight by Booker T and the MG's!!

No, heres the proper one........... "One ticket please, Lord have mercy, everybodys here....hey whats going on man.....yeh, shes at home, shes at home ...yeh, shes at home.........."

I was half asleep !!!!!!

Time is tight was on Steve Wright on Radio 2 this afternoon, is that where you got the idea from ??

I always thought the lyrics were

Der der der da da der, Der da da der der der etc

Oh, Barry White, let the music play , by the way

I was half asleep !!!!!!

Time is tight was on Steve Wright on Radio 2 this afternoon, is that where you got the idea from ??

I always thought the lyrics were

Der der der da da der, Der da da der der der etc

Oh, Barry White, let the music play , by the way

Nah, that looks more like Message in a bottle!!

So set the next set of lyrics then! !congrats!

Id say, " Skiing in the snow" Wigans Ovation" or the original one, ( bu99er, their names gone straight out me head!!)

The Invitations

Easy one today

"I love you from the bottom of my pencil case"

Ha Ha ok....but no shops in Kimberley sell lives....so ill stick with mine ta.

here ya go....

I can Hear the Bullfrog callin me

Wonder if my ropes still hangin to the tree

Love to kick my feet way down in the shallow water

Shoefly, dragonfly, get back to your mother.