hello from a new member

hello all,

just been accepted as a member. i am a 61 year old male, married for 39 years, born in radford on bloomsgrove st, moved to clifton in 55 and grew up there, now live on the notts derby border near alfreton and ripley. looking forward to joining in on some of the forums.

Ayup MG

A big hello from a Bul'ull lad, brung up in Brocce now existin' back near Bull'ull.

Roll on retirement - that's wot I say.

Ayupmeducks and welcome to Nottstalgia!

John

hi zacsmum thanks for the welcome, live in codnor park, dont know blackwell all that well but used to play golf at shirland

mg

Hi there and welcome. I noticed you live in codnor park,my hubbys niece lives there as well although they used to call it stoneyford! She lives at castle lodge,castle lane! Chrissy. x

Hi there and welcome. I noticed you live in codnor park,my hubbys niece lives there as well although they used to call it stoneyford! She lives at castle lodge,castle lane! Chrissy. x

stoneyford is about a mile walk for us past the jessop monument and the back of ormonde fields golf club, but you are correct at one time it was all part of the park land of codnor castle.

thanks for the welcome

mg