'The Day the Music Died'.

Beefsteak

Disaster, I can't find my spelling mistake with regard to Mcleans name, where is it.

Nice one as always Fynger.

Did I spell things properly Beafstake, can I continue.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wasn't Madonnas version absolutely s**te !!

Yes, but at least it was shorter.

firbeck, Ian might have been referring to "Buddy Hollies" when it should be "Buddy Holly's,) the Hollies were a different era and a group. Buddy Holly was an individual with a backing group called the Crickets, but then again I may be wrong!!!

Rog

Have a think, before you type your drivel Firbeck , that you may be insulting other peoples memories and their inteligence , with your stupid inane comments. You may not have liked him but millions of others did

Oh and it's McLean capitol M capitol L, and Buddy Holly would be pluralised to Buddy Holly's

firbeck, Ian might have been referring to "Buddy Hollies" when it should be "Buddy Holly's,) the Hollies were a different era and a group. Buddy Holly was an individual with a backing group called the Crickets, but then again I may be wrong!!!

Rog

So what, I'm perfectly aware who the Hollies were, where they came from and all about Graham Nash, and please stop trying to cover yourself with comments like ' I may be wrong', we all are sometimes, you're a better person than that to have to make such a comment in order to appease your big pal.

Is the spelling OK Bifstak.

This is getting silly, can we knock it on the head please, forget it, and be more rational in our arguments and try to be pals, otherwise it's going to end up as another slanging match in which brute force and ignorance doesn't always win.

Have a think, before you type your drivel Firbeck , that you may be insulting other peoples memories and their inteligence , with your stupid inane comments. You may not have liked him but millions of others did

Oh and it's McLean capitol M capitol L, and Buddy Holly would be pluralised to Buddy Holly's

So am I not allowed to say I didn't like him then, why, because it upsets you, do I have to agree with everything you say, are you the mouthpiece of society, are you speaking on behalf of everyone on this forum, certainly not according to PM's I receive from other people. Please explain why I'm speaking drivel, is that your opinion or have you got some link to those millions of people who are also obviously distraught and suicidal over what I've written.

I don't like Neil Diamond either, or Mama Mia, and definately not McFly, sorry, thats a sin, I mustn't mention it in case I insult millions of people, or rather Beefsteak, please think before YOU type Matey.

By the way, intelligence has 2 l's.

Of course you are allowed your opinion, I would be the first to defend anybody that right. It's just the way you try and put it across, always very heavily ,for want of a better word, . You even had a 'pop' at Plantfit for admiting that he may have been wrong on a subject. !!!!

Just try to think who you may be upsetting with your comments, everybody has a right to speak their minds not just Firbeck and Beefsteak!!!

Thought a forum was fer the romans to dicus what christians were being slaughtered today :sorry:

Some people think they are articulate, knowledgable masters of the forum, but I don't see it that way.

Be carefull Fynger, you've made some spelling mistakes.

You'll like this, my youth went to a lecture at school yesterday and met this bloke:

www.TheScaryGuy.com.

What do you think Fynger,I liked his comments on school bullying, no, I won't say anymore, his lecture could apply to a lot of so called grown ups though, we don't want to get into trouble do we.

Errr some folk'll do owt to get noticed......yer go to the tattoo conventions and yer see loads of em.....odd world really int it.

not a lot to do with this forum but hey ...one o the vids had a train in it ( hee hee ) flyswat

Of course you are allowed your opinion, I would be the first to defend anybody that right. It's just the way you try and put it across, always very heavily ,for want of a better word, . You even had a 'pop' at Plantfit for admiting that he may have been wrong on a subject. !!!!

Just try to think who you may be upsetting with your comments, everybody has a right to speak their minds not just Firbeck and Beefsteak!!!

Excuse me, where did I have a 'pop' at Plantfit, please stop digging a hole for yourself, it's embarrasing.

So what, I'm perfectly aware who the Hollies were, where they came from and all about Graham Nash, and please stop trying to cover yourself with comments like ' I may be wrong', we all are sometimes, you're a better person than that to have to make such a comment in order to appease your big pal.

Is the spelling OK Bifstak.

This is getting silly, can we knock it on the head please, forget it, and be more rational in our arguments and try to be pals, otherwise it's going to end up as another slanging match in which brute force and ignorance doesn't always win.

There it's in black and white for you .

And I had let the subject go , as you suggested, but no, you have to resurrect it don't you ??

There it's in black and white for you .

And I had let the subject go , as you suggested, but no, you have to resurrect it don't you ??

No, I did write quite a concise reply, but strangely enough, it didn't arrive and vanished, thats by the by, lets forget it, I'm not the one in control am I, censorship was always a good tool used by the Nazis wasn't it.

Funny, whatever I write keeps vanishing, it's been happening all day and at other times too.

Good luck Fynger, you're a cool dude, my son thinks so as well, I'm out of here for good, I've had enough of all this bullying pathetic crap, over to the king of the salt mines, he knows whats best for us all, he can go to bed happy in the knowledge that he won't have to exert his brain cell tomorrow.

There you go again Firbeck . I haven't deleted your recent posts, so don't even hint at it !!

I only moved the disgusting stuff from this mornings session that you were invoved in .

Good series that, Ripping Yarns,

I enjoy listening to 50's/60's music if only for the personal memories that come back to me

Rog