Soul Revival @ The Baltimore Exchange (Diner)

AC-DC??

trust me if he started on the AC-DC the place would have emptied...lol...odd one that craig non motown but then again i wasnt at the 1st one but as the flyer said .."soul inspired" which is where u kept it if u ask me.....further to that i dont dance too often these days but i let my hair down a bit on saturday...what bit ive got left...so u must have been doin somthing right cos of how full the dance floors were...

on another note i heard lee english on local radio yesterday promoting the polish club fundraiser 90 tickets gone already in the 1st week so get in early folks coz its looking to be another sell out

cheers all

terry

and hi to hippo girl who i was introduced to on saturday

Forgot to mention this earlier........... there I was, playing The Supremes or some other act on the same label, when half, if not fully sloshed woman says to me............."Cant you play some Motown???" FFS TURN YOUR HEARING AID ON WOMAN!!!!!!!!! !laughing!

• 1 month later...

The venue has been changed for the next one.

Its at the 1862 Suite, at Notts County FC

Saturday June 13 8 till 1.

Terry ( number 2 dj!) will be doing the first and final bits!

2nd dj i dont mind...just dont call me number 2 dj

cant wait for another soulful night of tunes along side mi buddy craig and as at the last one i may even frequent the floor myself.(if my back holds out)

see ya down there folx,,,should be a cracker again but all gigs are only as good as the crowd and dont let any dj tell you otherwise lol