Just a thought ,

Not wanting to start a conspiracy theory................. If I can get such a good picture of the surface of the moon with just a 400mm zoom and not really trying, how come NASA can't take a picture a lot closer up and show where the moon landings were with all the gear they have at their disposal ???

moresnow2009067.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got a mate with one of those great big telescopes from Jesops, he's got tired of watching the moon go round the Earth for 24 hours, so decided to call it a day.

Despite conspiracy theories I’m certain there’s sufficient evidence to confirm that the Americans visited the moon. They did try to open a pub there but it failed to attract customers because there wa

This is a song by an Australian country singer Reg Lindsay about Neil Armstrong's walk on the moon. Please have a listen and think about the words , they were true then and I think even more so t

Do you think the pykies have nicked all the stuff that was left and weighed it in?

I remember watching the "moon landings" as it happened on a 12volt portable TV that the boss bought to work, all exciting stuff at the time but when you watch all the conspiracy theory programs and read some of the books it make you wonder, the yanks are a corrupt bunch at the best of times but to solve all the logistics and technical stuff involved in getting a man on the moon and succeed in getting him back to earth safely is just bewildering. To say the slightest problems they get faced with these days they can only solve with a gun

Rog

Interesting question Beeksteak. You'd think with the likes of Hubble and the other powerful telescopes that we have available, there might be the odd snap out there.

Or, perhaps, they're just waiting for Google to get a camera car up there. :laugh:

The best book on the subject is "Dark Moon" researched by two British photographers. They don't dispute any landings per se, BUT, they concluded all the televised landings/photos are fakes and that it was impossible for Aldrin etc ever went to the moon from all the evidence "faked" and otherwise.

They researched their material perfectly, a good book of facts from experts in photography, cameras, film stock, radiation and the Van Allen Belt etc perfectly and left it to the reader to decide based on the facts they presented.

I don't know why they are bothering with Mars, it's been covered perfectly by Hollywood, all they need to do is borrow the tapes. !laughing!

Does make you wonder!

I read somewhere that the required computer technology to pull it off was not there. The computer available was not much more powerful than a calculator.

Also often wondered why no really good clear pictures. My old cheap "Boots" 35mm camera could take better photos than most of the alleged moon photos taken with a top of the line Hasselblad.

Apollo 13 seemed like something out of a movie script with suspense to the very last moment. again it makes you wonder how it could be pulled off after such a devastating explosion.

I have often wondered why there has been no real movement to try to go back after all these years.

Who Knows?? Doubt if we will ever know.

Some of the conspiracy stuff is quite convincing...but to falsify some thing like that would take hundreds of people in the know..from lighting crew to cameramen to cleaners to chopper pilots.

Do you really think not a single one of them would have shot his mouth off or sold his story to the press over the years?

Military and CIA generally are not known to blab, even years after events. Theory is it was filmed by government agents at area 51, good place as the government even today denies the place exists!!!!!!

I have an article from an engineer who helped design and build the looney landing craft. He stated after they had built the thing, everyone of them laughed at it's design, knowing full well it could never fly!

The latest releases of photos from NASA loony landings look totally different to the original photos released. All appear "doctored" at side of the ones released years ago to cover the things noted by observant people. LOL

The fellers who wrote Dark Moon went to both Hasselblads factory/offices and Eastman's works to gather information. Eastman refused to comment on the film stock, other than it was standard stock you and I could purchase at the time, they told the authors to go to NASA to get the answers.

Hasselblad cancelled the appointment at first, then rescheduled it with a checklist of answers to possible questions. Turns out the camera was stock except for the film advance winder, which was made larger for men with heavy gloves on could operate.

Questions asked was 'was the camera shielded for radiation, heat and cold" NO!! Hmm, how on earth did standard film stock stand the extreme temps found on the moon, and why didn't the film appear "milky" after developing, after all during the "first loony landings" we did have some major solar flares!! !laughing!

Saw a movie a few months ago where some guy cornered as many of the former astronauts as he could. After chatting with them a bit he would pull out a Bible and ask them if they would be willing to swear on the Bible that they actually did set foot on the moon.

The responses were interesting. Some just laughed, one or two became belligerent, some just tried to wave him off. Not one, would simply just swear that they did it. Not trying to start some kind of religious debate here, just observing the response was interesting.

The Skylab is well below the Van Allan Belt, so gets it's protection.During it's life it was planned to give the men and women a section on board with a thicker skin, where they could retreat during a solar storm, the worry by NASA is a major "X class" flare!

Now, why would NASA worry about a major "X class" solar flare??? Because it would kill the people on the space lab in a short time!

Now this is how funny the loony landings are, they "went to the moon" in flimsy craft made up "of baking foil" at times during major solar events and are still alive today.

Are todays "astronots" weaker and more prone to dying from radiation than their pioneers?? !laughing!

Well, whatever one believes about it all if somebody comes up and calls a man a liar in the way this guy did he is asking to get his nose bent.

I came to the conclusion quite a while ago that to get at the real truth of issues is just about impossible. We only know what we are told by the ever obedient media.

Sad situation. no2

Pre cast concrete sections Den, with a few tons of chalk dust scattered to make it look realistic. Also helps create the illusion the moon has a light source.

Oh! I forgot, there's no back either, just a front facade like the movie sets.

Here's photographic proof that:

Google has a better telescope than Hubble

NASA did land on the moon many times

The surface of the moon is full of craters

The moon is made of cheese-like material

Wallace & Gromit did not land on the moon, a Grand Day Out is fiction (sorry)

googleMoon.jpg

If ever NASA do go for a moon landing again they can use my back garden that's like a moon creator...

Bip.