How do YOU know Spring's on the way

I know some of you will have perfect ways of doing this, but in my case when I can turn my electric shower back from 8 to 7 it usually means Winter is finally on the way out. Anyone got anything more reliable?

The snow melts and we can see grass again!

... and small cars start disappearing into the potholes in the roads! When the potholes start to swallow trucks - spring is really here!

... and small cars start disappearing into the potholes in the roads! When the potholes start to swallow trucks - spring is really here!

Spring? Whats that? Here its just hot, hotter or even hotter!!!! Dreading may time when we start boiling!

My mate was over there last year MariaG and it P1553d it down 3 days solid. The hotel where he was staying didn't even have a brolly he could use because they had never had need of one !!!!

My mate was over there last year MariaG and it P1553d it down 3 days solid. The hotel where he was staying didn't even have a brolly he could use because they had never had need of one !!!!

Yes, last 'winter' before we arrived they had terrible floods here..... when it rains it rains... for all the UAE is meant to be the inferstructure (sp) leaves something to be desired - not mainy surface drains.. so quickly floods!!! However this is a rare event so your brother had bad luck!We did have a terrible sand storm the other day mind

Beware the ides of March!

I also know when Springs coming....Everytime i sit on our settee.... !rotfl!

Anyone know where you can get those 'settee savers' from....those concertina thingies that you put underneath....even folks that have them dont know ?