Worst movie you saw

Hannibal Lecter films - they are so awful............

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#37 & 38. Self-control is my main virtue. II I I bastard !!!!!!

Anything with Elvis Presley in it.

ANY Bond film.

West Side Story or any musical.

From serious conversation to singing & dancing in a fraction of a second ? I would put my foot through the telly first.

Many many moons ago I was courting a young wench & Sunday afternoons in her house was the whole family gathered around the telly to watch a musical, that relationship was very short lasting !

I tried watching White Christmas today. It was so awful that I switched the telly off after the first 45mins.

Oh yes plan 9 from Outer Space. A few years ago there was a show on TV "The worst films" and I think Plan 9 won. Had a couple of big names in cast but one died on the first morning of shooting from a heart attack and they used the wife's doctor in his place and he always had to hold a cloak

up to his face!!!!

Best wishes

Peter

Never liked musicals. The idea of somebody walking or driving along suddenly bursting into song with a full orchestra just struck me as ridiculous. But it would be sad if we were all the same, so to those who enjoy them. Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

Hunt For The Red October on today...... Utter codswallop . A bigoted Scotsman who struggles with his English playing a Russian. Unbelievable.