Worst movie you saw

I know 'one man's meat is another man's poison' and what someone will hate, another will like, but what was the worst movie you saw?

For me it was 'Snatch', and trying to strain my ears to Brad Pitt's Irish accent. Every other word was the F word, and I went and got my money back after 10 minutes of this. The lady in the ticket booth was so surprised someone had the nerve to do this, she just handed over the money. I've never done this before, but it was that bad.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#37 & 38. Self-control is my main virtue. II I I bastard !!!!!!

Anything with Elvis Presley in it.

ANY Bond film.

Sorry Katy as you say some will hate what others like. I thought Snatch was a good film .

I watched one on telly the other night called "Enter the Ninja" with Susan George in it, I thought it was supposed to be a comedy as the story was rubbish . I spent 2 hours waiting for it to start, and you could have built a shed out of the wooden acting !!

Of the more modern era I, I made the mistake of buying "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" because of the rave reviews it recieved . Watched it once and flogged it on Ebay next day !!!

Nar vis eres Turkish.

Jason Statham great!!!!!!!! (Another one who plays the same character in every film (Along with Jim Carey)

From the male perspective, the worst movie ever made has to be.....

"The Sound of Music" :wacko:

• 6 years later...

I cannot stand Julie Andrews singing so I have always refused to watch the Sound of Music and Mary Poppins.

The worst film I have seen was The Music Lovers. The music was good but that was all. A very grim and depressing film but we were students and we had paid so we stuck it out to the end just to hear the music.

• Upvote 1

Being a film buff I could not possible list the bad films (not movies) - this website does not have enough terrabits for me to name them. But I am reminded of a cinema incident in my life. I would be about eight years old; went to the Vernon to see an old pre-war mystery thriller (no idea what it was called, might even have been a serial). In it there was a mysterious character that could appear wherever he wanted to (into locked rooms, for example) by vanishing and re-appearing as smoke that gradually morphed into himself. The second time this happened I was scared stiff and out of there and on my way up Southwark Street back to the safety of grandma's!

• Upvote 1

'Pearl Harbor' or how Ben Affleck won the war including the Battle of Britain.

11 US pilots took part in the BoB including the famous Billy Fiske, some of their stories are remarkable, it's always been a mystery to me why Hollywood have'nt made a film about them.

'1941' the most embarrassing film Speilburg ever made.

'Monuments Men' George Clooney had clearly not read the book.

All the later 'Star Wars' films, hopefully the new one is better.

In the late 60s or early 70s,I went to see a film called JAGGER. What a load of crap.,it was just an out of focus mess of swirling images

(I think it was supposed to be mick jagger dancing) My boyfriend went to ask when the main film would be on,as he couldn't believe that was it.He was told yes that was indeed it.

• Upvote 1