Worst movie you saw

ANYTHING remotely resembling Science Fiction.

Anything with Robert Shaw in. Surely one of the most overrated actors in the history of cinematography. Oh, no, Jason Statham is.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#37 & 38. Self-control is my main virtue. II I I bastard !!!!!!

Anything with Elvis Presley in it.

ANY Bond film.

Sorry Margie, I didn't. The poor old Americans get the blame for everything.

#12 - I'm in agreement with that, "The Sound of Screaming" is/was dire, although it did spawn a few football songs. My Mum made me sit through it on the front row at the Byron in Hucknall Torkard. I was sooo glad it was dark when we came out, street cred is everything to a 14 year old.

I have to say, the new Bond is rubbish as well. Fortunately I watched half of it on my wifi box so it didn't cost me anything and I could turn it off after the only highlight for me which was the Jag/Aston car chase.

Loved Avatar BTW and love SciFi in general, 'real life' is difficult for me to be entertained by.

If you can't blame the Yanks you've always got the Russians.

• Upvote 1

Re. #26.

Agree with you about Jason Statham.

He's supposed to be a 'hard case' but just comes across as an unshaven baldy man with a funny little cockney accent.

Mind you, 'Snatch' was an OK movie. He wasn't quite so irritating in that.

One of the most disappointing movies I ever went to was 'Sebastiane' by Derek Jarman.

Complete and utter crap. (As was anything by Derek Jarman).

I'd gone to see it principally because Brian Eno had done the music (which also turned out to be garbage), but it turned out to be blatent Homo-erotica. If you like blokes kissing and willies waving about then this would be the film for you.

But it was also painfully amateurish. Badly acted, badly shot, badly edited.

I would advise you to avoid at all costs.

Ditto any movie made by Derek Jarman.

ANYTHING remotely resembling Science Fiction.

Anything with Robert Shaw in. Surely one of the most overrated actors in the history of cinematography. Oh, no, Jason Statham is.

I can't say I thought Robert Shaw was so offensive, thought he did a good job as the renamed but clearly Sailor Malan in the BoB movie,..........

'Watch out for the Hun in the Sun'.

The actors who's films I can't watch are Gene Wilder and the dreadful Ben Stiller, Jim Carey can do my head in, but he has his moments, I love the Truman Show and not for the obvious reason either.

firbeck, I only saw the one in the 1980s. I just found it fascinating even though it was more horror than SF (and I generally don't like horror films) I wonder if one day teleportation will be possible....

The Pirates of the Caribbean films. Ridiculous..... Depp, an actor, get real!

I found the most predictable and boring film I have seen to be 'Gone With The Wind'. I was dragged off to see it and noted all the men around were looking at their watches but some movies are so bad, they are entertaining. I find some of the Japanese S/F films to be of the type and let's not forget 'Plan 9 From Outer Space'. These days there are films of this genre made to satisfy the market, those such as, 'Sharknado' and 'Black Sheep'.

West Side Story, my girlfriend at the time wanted to see it so I obliged. Utter boredom. I couldn't keep from yawning, I wanted to get out and go to the pub. No it didn't last long after that.

Also, there was NO green in the film. It was predominantly red, blue, purple (ugh) mauve (ugh) lilac((ugh) NO green. I love green.