Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

Here Here

Right now there is outrage, in the north west media (Not the public I hasten to add), that a BNP member could be elected to the European Parliament because proportianal representation is being used . As such a party would only require 8.9% of the vote to get a member elected!! go for it I say !!!!!!!

Please e-mail this directly to No.10 and ask the present occupant to stand up in Parliament on next PM's question time and repeat it.

Fat chance. The man has no Ba**s.

I'd heard about this but it's great to see it in print.

I don't think we have a single politician, of any colour, with the courage to stand up and be counted in this way. I do think this is what most of us ordinary citizens wish someone would say!

Good on you Aussies for pointing the way!

• 3 weeks later...

As you say,Chris,the actual article is a hoax. HOWEVER,

Although origionally attributed to John Howard,it was later attributed to Kevin Rudd.

The sentiments in it have been spoken by Peter Costello(soon to be leader of the opposition), Brendan Nelson,(previous leader) ,and Mr.Howard himself.

As you will see from the comments of other people above the feelings are widely accepted on this site,also.

In Australia I can assure you the sentiments are very widely accepted,as unlike the British,they are prepared to stand up and defend their freedom.(of speech and action).

Attempts however are being made by the PC brigade to undermine these freedoms.

words are easy, I would imagine 90% of the population think this, but no one says it, at least not where it matters? You'd then be a racist? Certainly not a politician (who's first consideration is to get elected for either the "fame" or the perks) the last one who did say such was vilified, so what is the answer? esp seeing how Europe etc makes the rules