Surprise Win For Forest

Leicester 0 Nottm Forest 1

(0 - 1) Nottm Forest

G Taylor 41

:D How about Radfordred taking over this section, lets hear it as it is from a true Forest Supporter...

:D My son inlaw is a avid forest fan he doesn't go down to every game but over the season he only misses a few. He sometimes gets freebees from the company he works for and invites me and the wife to watch a game from the exsiccative box. Nice. been twice this season lost both times...Not Nice...His son who is 5 trained with the junior REDs last year..i think because i'm not sure he might be training with Derby this season, funny that he likes Derby more than Forest, must be his age.... :blink:

post-40-1110059446_thumb.jpg

Searching for something remotely interesting to post, I found

SPLogo2001s5.gif

reclaim3.gif

Ten Seasons of the Premier League Swindle By John Reid<LINK>

"The flotation of clubs on the stock market conned many fans into thinking their clubs would become a shareholders’ democracy, that owning shares in `their’ club would give them an element of control and a say in the running of their club. They soon found out at shareholders’ meetings that their few hundred, or thousand shares were outvoted by large shareholders or companies holding large blocks of shares. The club’s new owners were even more faceless than in the past."

• 1 month later...

:D As i said in an earlier posting today my son inlaw gave me two free tickets to go and watch Forest play Sheffield utd tonight. I took my hockey mate with me to the game he's a bit of a forest fan. Bless him...LOL

B) The first half was boring, not alot of enterprise was show by either side. Thank god for the half time whistle.. A mug of gritty OXO and a luke warm snake and pigmy pie and i was all set to endure the second half..

:D The second half was another peice of cheese, both sides looked as if they were interested in putting that bag of wind into the onion sack. Low and behold forest scored first from a corner headed in by number 17. I can't give you his name because i have forgotten it, it's my age don't you know..

B) The middle section of the second half was all Sheffield. There was about ten minutes to go before the game was over when a cross was put into forests penalty box, the defence didn't clear the ball and it bounced about from player to player, just like a pin ball machine, it finally found it's way to a sheffield boot end and wack it shot in and that was that, a 1 - 1 draw...

B) As we made our way back to my pic reflecting on the nights free entertainment and downing a cheese berger as we walked amongst the sadden throng of forest supporters, i turned to my mate and said, i'm glad that i didn't pay to watch that, he looked at me with his mouth stuffed with berger and a tear in his eye, or was that the strong onions, and just nodded and said in a choking voice, me too.

• 3 years later...
  • 13 years later...