Looking for Beeston Fields Teachers

A few of us old boys from Beeston Fields Secondary School are trying to find any of our teachers that are still alive.

We have found a few, but we're struggling to find Trevor Clayton Jones.

I think that Trev Jones had a jazz band of the same name and sometimes played at the Dancing Slipper.

We're also trying to find Alan C Davies who was a music teacher and a mate of Trev Jones.

Any help wold be appreciated.

Regards,

Robin Enderby

Ok, I have just messed up my last post, my excuse is being basically stupid. Here goes again. I got the information about the Trev Jones jazz band playing at the Slipper from this web site: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A16353380&clip=1 I remember so great nights at he Slipper. Saw Aker Bilk, George Melly and more I can't remember. I have an autographed George Melly LP 'Nuts' - free to anyone that wants it. I was a Beeston Fields from '59 for 4 years. Sorry I don't remember Paul or Adrian. Also apologies for this long string of text when I press enter to get a new line it posts the message - like I said basically stupid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I remember Trev Jones [PE] teacher, playing at the Boat and Horses, in Beeston Rylands. Heard he died some years ago. I went to Beeston Fields, 60 to 64, last teacher was bomber Long. Regards Bryan.

• 4 years later...