Radical plans to dispose of dead in Notts

From the NEP - what are your views to this sensitive subject?

BODIES could be dissolved in boiling alkaline as a sustainable alternative to cremation at a Notts crematorium in the future.

The procedure, called resomation, has not been approved by the Ministry of Justice yet, but legislation is expected to be passed soon.

And Broxtowe Borough Council says it would consider using the procedure at Bramcote Crematorium, following public consultation.

A joint committee was appointed to look into alternatives to cremation for Bramcote and reported: "The resomation process emits no toxins to the environment and only requires connection to the water and electricity supplies."

After the body is broken down by the alkaline, a pure white bone ash can be given to relatives.

Full Article

Resomation

Provided Beefy, that the rabid member of the Nu Labor party has decided that you are a waste of space when over the age of 65 years and have to be euthanased ! This will give you plenty of time to think about your options at your age!

Some how I do not fancy being a small quantity of green-brown tinted liquid (containing amino acids, peptides, sugars and salts) and soft, porous white bone .(I`m not looking forward to being a maggot feast either!

Viking affair on the trent that`ll do me