Samantha

Moving To Nottingham

Hi to all members,

my name is Samantha. I currently live up in Hull, but am moving to Nottingham in a few weeks time so did a search for groups and found this group list. My partner has just started work at the Boots site in Beeston.

I am just posting here to get to know some new people and make friends and contacts. I will be looking also for recommendations for workmen for the new house and help in other ways (paid).

I have two pedigree and one non-pedigree cats, I show my pedigree cats and hope to breed from my girl later in the year - kittens :D !!! I have my own business here in Hull so will pop up most weeks to oversee the running of it, other than that I wont be working when I move, but might take some p/t work just to integrate myself.

I lived in Nottingham in '79 + '80 while at Mary Boltons College of Beauty Therapy. Anyone remember her? I loved the city then and am really pleased to be able to live there again.

Anyway, its good to be here and I look forward to contributing more in the future.

Best wishes,

Samantha

:D Hi Samantha and welcome to the best site on the internet..

:D Hull is my second home i wish i had a pound for everytime i'd been under the Humber Bridge on the A62, it's one of those cities that i feel at home in or it might be the beer you can get at the Menerva pub in the Marina their. The ice stadium is also a real friendly place to visit, drank many a pint in the upstairs bar after and during a game of Hockey....I have a friend who plays ice Hockey for the Hull Diamonds, the ladies team .. Anyway welcome and enjoy...

post-33-1110391521_thumb.jpg

Hello Samantha

Welcome to you from me too. :)

Mary Bolton, is that near Raliegh Street somewhere?

Hello Samantha

Welcome. Interesting reading your interest's, the natural therapies bit, i'm very interested in that too. Hope you have fun on this great site!!

Caz in Oz

bored Well that didn't last long. I take it that Samantha found her paid work men and is now showing her pussy to every tom dick and harry.. bored

Anyway, its good to be here and I look forward to contributing more in the future.

Best wishes,

Samantha

Looking forward to your posts Samantha.