Since I was on Vista, outlook express has been playing up?

When I shut down it automatically saves ane open message in the drafts folder?(Not just composed outmail)

This is a pain because when I look for certain mail items in my inbox, its no longer there?

I cant find any setting for that in preferences?

It may have had something to do with the fact that Tiscali has been internationally hacked into and screwed up, it's had a knock on effect on my Outlook Express and I haven't had any incoming for two weeks which is not good as I have a load of employment organisations that send me job vacancies.

Im having probs with Outlook Express as well. Cant send or recieve e mails for the last few days,keeps asking for my password and user name!

Get upto date and download Thunderbird. Far superior to MS crap.

I'm using Thunderbird 3 but it's in it's early stages.

For those of you not sure about BETA's download TB2 here http://www.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/thunderbird/

Get upto date and download Thunderbird. Far superior to MS crap.

I'm using Thunderbird 3 but it's in it's early stages.

For those of you not sure about BETA's download TB2 here http://www.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/thunderbird/

May be a bit late replying

I'm using Thunderbird. Gotta say I prefer it over outlook express. (I'm using version 2 tho )

• 1 year later...

It may have had something to do with the fact that Tiscali has been internationally hacked into and screwed up, it's had a knock on effect on my Outlook Express and I haven't had any incoming for two weeks which is not good as I have a load of employment organisations that send me job vacancies.

I often have problems with my outlook express messages, and once I lost some my important emails. I didn't know what to do next. But unexpectedly my friend suggested me -DBX Recovery it surprised me a lot and solved my troubles, perhaps the tool will help in like situation.