BRYCECLARE

Notts County

I wonder what supporters old and new think of what is going on at Notts today, I am getting down at this, I have supported them for years and also a season ticket holder , supporters truse,lifeline etc.

The players dont seem to be bothered now a days I went to Rushden and quite honest it was the worst display I have seen since watching Notts and that is saying something, now 5 matches lost in a row, hope we can beat Mansfield.

I know money is waht they wont , Oh for a rich Russian interested or anyone else for that matter,

Still life goes on there is always beer and curries . imsorry

Please lets show respect to Rachid Harcouk, though I bet he never played for them during a Friday bum lifting session.

Dear old Rachid was from Algeria, in north Africa (IE no where near the middle east !!)

Just spoke to Rachid and he said to tell you to , and I quote :-

الجمهورية الجزائرية الديمقراطية الشعبية

Sorry I've been off line nearly all day, BT went and wrecked the telephone connections in the street while installing a new line.

Nice one.

Didn't Rachid play for Algeria in the World Cup one year.

1982 in Spain (I think)

yes, he suffered an injury which forced his retirement, think the only NCFC player to feature in a world cup? he made me laugh saying he wasn't as good a player as his team mates but fact he played for an english club impressed their powers that be, not even sure he spoke the language,? (born in London)

Don't like to speak ill of the heros of the past , but he became a total 4r53 hole , a drunk /lush whatever you want to call it. He married my mates sister (Remember Murdoch off of the CB Mick??) and I was told he used to knock her about a bit, still lives in Burton Joyce.

Don Masson played for Scotland

Martin O'Neill played for Northern Ireland in Spain 82

They are just off the top of my head

maybe I should have said current players? maybe they were thus but seem to recall a fuss made when when he played

Notts County have advised new admission prices for the coming seaon, Basic admission will be 90 Sar or 95 Shekels with The Jimmy Sirrel Stand being 2 Camels or your wife

Anybody off to see Notts play Derby tonight, if I was living up there I'd definately go, I bet there's a good crowd. I was interested to see the possible new signing Matt Ritchie, 19 years old and on the books of a Premier League club, thats the sort of players they should be looking for, not old gits, I bet that a couple of weeks ago he wouldn't have even heard of the team, but there you go, get a contraversial, big name 'Football Coach' involved and I reckon players will be falling over themselves to sign up, why not.

Middlesborough must have kicked themselves for allowing Don Masson to go to Notts on a free transfer 40 odd years ago, shows you how crap their managerial staff must have been at the time, there must be similar teams about these days, I'm sure Sven will take advantage of this.

I say Sven, I wonder how long Ian MacParland will keep his job, poor bloke must be looking over his shoulder.

Well that's the first cock up! wonder how much the high court case has cost! Pillocks! (sorry I said the first, I forgot that poxy badge )

Ashley

Please can you explain what you are talking about, what court case, who are pillocks and why, news travels slowly in darkest Essex, they (Genuinely!!) think that Northampton and Nottingham are the same place down here, no kidding.

I quite like the badge, it's more traditional, without a camel or palm tree in sight.

News don't get up here too quick either , so I too would like a clue as to what has been happening at 'The Lane'

Ta

Nottingham Rugby Club had been playing matches at Meadow Lane (paying, but cream crackering the pitch) after losing their Beeston ground, as soon as new owners took over they said they were cancelling the agreement, appears that NRC had valid contract and took NCFC to high court who ordered that it be honoured and rugby matches played there all next season

• Upvote 1

Thanks Ashley, no doubt that the judge is some establishment, old boy, rugby favouring tosser, possibly enjoyed himself being thrust against the toilet wall by sweaty Etonian bully boys.

Simple solution, let every dog in the city crap themselves daft on the pitch before each rugby match, they won't like throwing themselves about and churning up the pitch then, will they, I'm sure Ulrika will be pleased to get her doggy bag out before each subsequent County match.

Man u thugs..never saw a pair of Skinners at the lane,pies fans attired themselves in suitable garb..do recall that donkey jackets was also a choice of apparel for terrace hooligans.

Only had one bit of trouble in all my time following County.. at Stoke.

That was the game where the Man Utd fans were threatening to break into the changing room after the game.

Apparently, Sir Jimmy had 'Jackson's' scalpel ready in hand in there to set about 'em. He'd be remembering the Glasgow razor gangs of his youth.

They were lucky not to get 'chibbed' by Jimmy!

Too right Stu,Jimmy when he had his blood up,could make the Boyle one look like a wee one!!

A thumb razor,the chef who taught me how to cook Jim Mc Auslan told me some great dance hall stories.. Antique sword fights on the dancefloor whilst The Poets were playing!!